Today at an extraordinary Annual General Meeting MT Højgaard A/S has appointed Carsten Dilling as a new member of the Board of Directors. He replaces Carsten Bjerg who has decided to retire. The Board of Directors thanks Carsten Bjerg for his efforts.
Carsten Dilling was nominated by the two owners of the MT Højgaard Group, Højgaard Holding
A/S (54%) and Monberg & Thorsen A/S (46%).
Carsten Dilling: Born in 1962 (male), BSc and Graduate Diploma in International Business (HA
Other management positions:
- SAS (member of and nominated as chairman of the Board of Directors)
- NNIT A/S (chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Icotera A/S (chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Terma A/S (member of the Board of Directors)
- Senior Advisor Nordic, BC Partners
- Member of Nordic Eye & Maj Invest investment committees.
Strategic and operational cross-functional management experience within the fields of sales,
commercial and operational functions, and M&A experience. Financial management within projects
and technology industries. Digital transformation, operational experience and experience
as a board member of a number of listed companies.
The Board of Directors then consists of the following six members elected by the General Meeting:
- Søren Bjerre-Nielsen (chairman)
- Anders Heine Jensen (vice-chairman)
- Pernille Fabricius
- Ole Røsdahl
- Christine Thorsen
- Carsten Dilling
In addition, there are three members elected by the employees:
- Irene Chabior
- Vinnie Sunke Heimann
- Hans-Henrik H. Hansen